Intuit QuickBooks is equipped towards modern businesses irrespective of size and industry. A (POS) point of sale is a system used by the today’s businesses. QuickBooks POS is specially designed software is a replacement of conventional cash register and used for making transactions, record sales and track inventory, customer details and generate reports for handling business. The active QuickBooks POS tech support that the customers receive with the employment of the product has made it very popular.
The POS system allows seamless integration into accounting to produce financial reports. The software helps easy monitoring of the number of credit/debit swipes and total money was earned through those transactions. With QB POS software the tax reports become accurate and easy. The QuickBooks POS server signifies entire software updates that are made by Intuit.
Main Features of QuickBooks Point of Sale System
- Smooth credit card processing
- Swift & Auto integration of the information in the accounting software
- ‘Always On Mode’ does not hinder work if Internet connectivity is poor
- Online Access – Anytime & Anywhere
- Customize categories configuration as per business requirements
Benefits of QuickBooks POS Software
The main benefits of the point-of-sale system as follows:
- Authenticity – The precision of scanning through the software is relatively more than punching of numbers by the cashier expecting to remember the value of each individual product.
- Comprehensive Scrutinization – The POS systems helps in inventory management and studies the sales patterns.
QuickBooks POS Issues and their Major Causes
Following are the common problems that result in POS software issues:
QB POS Server Issues:
- Server workstation is not approached by multiple users
- Firewall restricts access to the server
- Attempting to connect with a dynamic or changing IP address
QB Migration Issues:
The point of sale software when migrated faces some problems and the migration solutions help to implement value-added applications such as loyalty or loss prevention programs. Reach the customer help desk number for assistance.
QB POS Installation Issues:
While installing the software in your system there may be some problems in the steps and it is not successful and users call for customer support.
Quickbooks POS Cloud Issues:
- Encounter system crash
- Corrupted system
- No Wi-Fi goes – no access
- Fails supporting multiple sales rates
QuickBooks POS Printer Issues:
- Check printer wires and USB cable to confirm if the printer is plugged in, turned on, or properly connected to your system.
- End up with the software programs that use USB ports.
- Disable the antivirus or spyware programs.
QuickBooks POS Inventory Report Issues:
- Negative inventory creates issues on vendor reports
- Inventory list displays incorrect COGS on job costing reports
- No average cost for a new inventory item
- Negative inventory reflects incorrect COGS
Daily Backup issues with QB POS:
- Missing data or blank file
- Fail to locate company files than the one currently open
- Backup fails due to heavy file
- Backup Data Loss showcases one day of sales every day.
QuickBooks POS Tech Support
QuickBooks POS support is a dedicated QuickBooks Consulting Agency according to top notch services as per your business needs. We comprise a long list of tech support services for QuickBooks POS software. The in-house team is highly trained individuals capable of providing assistance for all the above-listed errors of Point of Sale software.
QuickBooks POS tech support team is specialized and experienced technicians according to the best software solutions as per your business demands. The extensive knowledge of synergy between hardware and software allows the QB technicians to diagnose the error quickly and access the errors/issues, ensuring max to max uptime and reliability.
We provide full POS support to the clients. For technical assistance please call the QuickBooks POS support number +1(800)-935-0532 Toll-Free.