QuickBooks business accounting software is designed with a purpose to gear up the small businesses. QuickBooks Point of Sale is a version of QuickBooks that helps the retail and hospitality business sector especially. The software has replaced the conventional cash register system used to track inventory, sales, and customer information instantly. It helps to generate quick reports for managing its business and serving customers. POS benefits the business in terms of accuracy and analysis. Like other QuickBooks Desktop versions this version also encounters problems. Approaching the QuickBooks tech support team is recommended for the quick error resolution.
The POS errors can be encountered at different levels. Some face errors during the time of installation of the software. There are other issues as well that affects the work flow such as: daily back up issues, POS printer issues, inventory report issue, POS migration errors, server issues, cloud and barcode issues. If the POS software if not resolved on time may end up with being complex and adversely hinder the work process.
Different Issues with QuickBooks POS
QB POS Installation Issues
- Improper installation of the software
- Mismatch of the system requirements
QB POS Server Issues
- User restricted to enter any text in the Select Company Data File field and you face an error: “Fixing the Connection”.
- Error message prompted: “You are not connected to the server”
- Point of Sale is grayed out
QB POS Cloud Issues
There are many hardware and software POS cloud issues.
- System crash
- System gets corrupted
- Restricted access when not connected to wi-fi
- Unable to support multiple sales rates
- Stock tracking feature fails to alert about the low or no availability of the items
QuickBooks POS Migration Issues
- Script stops running
- Fail to copy the company file to QuickBooks Online
- Connection timed out Screen freezes on making a Copy of Your Company & 503 Error
- Huge file size to export
- System Error -14008
- File stored on a network drive – Create a local copy
- Error: Fail Server returned error 500
QB POS Printer Issues
- Check printer wires and USB cable to confirm plugged in of the printer, turned on, and configured to your computer.
- Check up the paper being used ( 80 mm thermal paper.)
- Analyze that the printer actually works by performing this Feed test.
- End up with the software programs that use USB ports.
- Temporarily disable the antivirus or spyware programs running in the background.
- Verify print configuration and check your printer if the printer set up is default.
POS barcode scanning issues:
- Improper handling of the scanner or mounting is incorrect etc.
You can contact QuickBooks POS customer support for immediate error resolution. You can use the toll free phone number, email support option or live chat. Also you can choose third party agencies for the resolution of the above errors. You can connect with QuickBooks POS for handling all the point of sale errors. It is a famous QuickBooks consulting company with strong competent in house team. They assure first call resolution in the minimum wait time. You can call to the toll free number 1800-935-0532 and garner quick services from the QB experts.