QuickBooks add on product in the form of Point of Sale was released by Intuit with the purpose of aiding QuickBooks users and business owners across the world with an efficient inventory management tools that along with QuickBooks can control the stock and financial interchange within the business without making many mistakes. QuickBooks POS basically allow users to perform myriad range of functions from tracking inventories usage in the business, sales and purchase orders etc.
All POS tasks require minimum manual indulgence from the user and complete the required work electronically ensuring more authentic result and less scope of errors that in turn saves time as the user does not need to make any amends. The software in combination with QuickBooks Accounting Software has skyrocketed to new heights due to it’s exceptionally user friendly interface that instills confidence even in the novice computer users. It has branched out to new users over the years with a stable and consistent reach towards old clientele as well.
Stock management under Point of Sale setup integrated with the QuickBooks software, has eased the process of verifying how much is being demanded by the customers, how much stock is left with the business and how much needs to be brought in. To facilitate this function and all the others, Point of Sale requires a group of hardware including Barcode Scanner which can be wired or wireless. Irrespective of their type, both scanners are basically used to speed up the process of scanning and recording the stock information into the QuickBooks Point of Sale and thereafter within the QuickBooks accounting software automatic transfer of this information is processed under correct categories as well as fields, ensuring all the details are accurate and in real time. Many users often opt for wireless barcode scanner as the hardware accords more benefits in form of mobility as the user can pick, scan and put the item back in its place and not carry it towards the system.
Barcode Scanner QuickBooks POS is featured with numerous powerful tools which bring along many resultant benefits that are showcased below:
- Reports generate along with stock details forwarded to concerned people is highly reliable and inculcates better decisions for business growth.
- Proper scanning and electronic placement of the stock commodity ensures minimal scope for counting mistakes, SKUs mismatching amidst other issues prevailing with manual stocking and counting.
- The software ensures that the user is informed which stock is to be moved and which should not be that brings in more reduced cost of moving unnecessary items.
- Costs and time spent to cater for employee including proper training and hours spent on counting the inventory is greatly reduced.
Once the user integrates the barcode scanner with the Point of Sale software, many additional features like economizing not only the human and financial resource but also time resources as well, ensures efficient placement of item details within the system of the business in real time. The hardware along with the POS system processes the stock items and records their details in following manner:
- Barcode Scanner scours the barcode on the stock item.
- Details regarding the commodity get transferred to the Point of Sale system as the scanner is integrated with the POS system.
- The said stock item gets allocated to the correct category and field.
- If the category already exists, it is denoted by adding another number in the field increasing the inventory number of the item.
- On the other hand, if the item is newly introduced within the system, a category name is added followed by placing all the details including number of components brought in of that item is marked within the system.
The hardware is not that expensive and considering its many benefits when unified with the Point of Sale software that itself is integrated with the QuickBooks POS software, every penny shelled out seems worth the advantages provided.
Connect with us for any problems faced while employing Barcode Scanner QuickBooks POS Software
We at QuickBooks pos technical support number house professional and highly experienced QuickBooks Point of Sale experts who have reached high level of proficiency by working for the software under different industries. The team is adept in handling all sorts issues faced with credit card processing of Point of Sale software. To connect with our support team either call on Toll Free Number – +1-800-935-0532.