QuickBooksPOS.support lays down the terms and conditions. Please read the following carefully. Once you order our product/services that are crafted for your business, you agree to the terms and conditions. Once you confirm your agreement we send our representatives to accord you information and collect all the required documents. And if you disagree with the terms and conditions you are not permitted to access the services/products. The terms & conditions detail you the service description that is amended from time to time.
In case you are not satisfied with our product/service you can return it to us. We offer a 30-day return/refund policy. You need to attach the product code and reason for the returning the service. Though we offer a return policy we hardly have a disappointed client.
Once you have signed the agreement you are liable to use the services over different modes like toll-free phone number, official website, email etc. made available by QuickBooksPOS.support. The support agency will also accord some services via a remote session, live chat by a professional representative.
QuickBooksPOS.support includes services at an affordable range. The fees may be higher or lower depending on the nature of the task and the total time taken to complete. Proper guidance will be provided by us when the appropriate revisions to the estimate are made.
Once you are through and agreed to make the payments within the agreed timeframe, but not later than 30-days from the date of the invoice raised until and unless there is a written agreement by a representative of QuickBooksPOS.support. If you fail to pay, you agree that we may:
- Charge interest on debts at 20% per annum
- Recover all collections costs and expenses incurred
- Charge a late payment fee of 5% on all due amounts
- Charge a dishonor handling fee (optional)
- Claim for the money owing to the goods or services accorded
- Exercise a general lien over any documents held by us until payment in full is received;
Breach & Disputes
If you breach the Terms and Conditions you will be designated to sue for any money owing if you:
- Allow a judgment to be enforced against you or your property
- Permit proceeding to start to wind your business
- Failure of the payments for goods or services on the due date
- If breached these conditions and failed to rectify such breach within seven days notice
- Commit an act of bankruptcy or allow a trustee in bankruptcy manager to be appointed to you or any of your property
SMS Alerts Authorization
By accessing this website, it gives rights to Accounts pro and its affiliates to send SMS alerts relating to updates, promotions etc.
The agreement will get terminated if the conflict of interest arises due to the breaching of the agreement, not garnering the company with adequate instructions, payments due, unable to be a party to a legal agreement, and need us to act unlawfully or unethically.
Amendment of Terms and Conditions:
The rights of amendment of the terms and conditions are reserved with prior notice (by post or email) to your address as discussed. You have to accept the amended Terms and Conditions unless you notify us in writing within seven days. You have to mention the reason for your objection to the proposed amendment to the Terms and Conditions.