QuickBooks POS Desktop 12.0 was developed by Intuit. It is the advanced new version of Desktop POS product. This software comprises of bug fixes numbers, some extra advancement, and some features added back into the software. The reason for coming up with the latest release was because of the feedback from the community and from the users of the older version of POS desktop.
Features of Desktop Point of Sale
- Smooth credit card processing
- Barcode scanner to ring sales
- Quickly create customized reports
- Easily ring sales via smartphones and tablets
- Import vendor details to spreadsheet
- Manage the staff approach to POS
- Permits returns, discounts, gift coupons
- Track petty cash payments
- Track inventory and shifts them in between stores
- Amalgamate multiple store data in a single file
- Shipping manager to ship and track packages
- Generate pay orders automatically
- Price tag & receipts customization
Advanced Features of QuickBooks Sale Desktop 12.0
- Total Business Management: From ring sales to accepting credit cards, inventory & inventory management to develop customer relationships it is in one single lane.
- Saves time, Increases Output: The latest version is quick functioning compared to the earlier versions. The multi-tasking capabilities help to switch between different tasks.
- Updated Payment Technology for Data Security: Desktop12.0 is EMV ready and crafted to support the latest payment technology for greater data security.
- Seamless Integration with QuickBooks Desktop: The data syncs automatically with QB desktop that saves a lot of business time. It allows auto reconciliation exempting the double entry system.
Desktop POS Support
QuickBooksPOS.support is an authentic QuickBooks Consulting Agency that follows a structured approach to according technical assistance to the clients as per the requirements of the business. We have designed a long list of support services for QuickBooks POS software. The hired QB team is Intuit certified ProAdvisors are skilled professionals proficient in assisting in issues faced during handling Desktop Point of Sale software.
The POS tech support team is smart technicians and delivers best software solutions that your business needs at that point in time. The extensive knowledge of synergy between hardware and software allows the QB technicians to interpret the desktop error quickly and access them, ensuring maximum uptime and reliability. They assure support for the older version of Desktop POS and the latest version Desktop 12.0 as well.
We provide complete POS support to the clients. Feel free to call the Toll-Free QuickBooks POS Support number +1(855)-924-9508 for assistance. We are 24×7 active.